The Supplemental Guide to the SJ Games MOO
Sources of Help
1) The Friendly
. It's very useful for all your starting needs.
2) The command help full-index
will direct you to
documentation on a vast array of topics.
3) Right here, the Supplemental Guide
, where I try to
fill in the gaps left.
Undocumented Commands and Messages
- speak <language>. Use speak by itself to get a
list of the
available "languages", which include Bruno, Martian, Shatner, Gungan,
Fnord, Gollum, Frog, and Pirate. What
you say will be changed to fit the "language" you are speaking. Speak
English to return to normal.
- @paste. Then type lines of input; use '.' to end or
abort the command. After the '.' to end, all the lines will be pasted to
the MOO as a single block.
- @pasteto <person>. Works like paste, but only the
will see the message.
- @doing me is <message> to set your message in the
of who output. Will automatically erase when you disconnect. @doing me
is "" to clear.
- @idle me is <message>. This message at least used
persons paging you when set, indicating that there may be a delay
before you come back and read the message. @idle me is "" to clear.
- insult <person>. Generates an automatic insult,
aimed at target.
- smack <person>. You smack (pelt, or otherwise hit)
- @rose. Gives a mini-map of the rooms a compass direction
from the current room.
The MOO, Mapped:
Names given are shorthand. Numbers are room object numbers,
useful for commands such as @move me to #2100
, which will
instantly teleport you to the Game Commons.
Errors? Omissions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org